1. Read: Go to John 10:1-18 and read the scripture out loud. Pick out one word or phrase that sticks out to you and then share with each other!
2. Watch: Pick and click the grade range from the options below to watch your teacher's lesson for this week!
3. Learn: Consider the following questions either by asking one another or asking yourself.
- What are sheep like? How are we like sheep? Why do sheep need a shepherd?
- How does Jesus care for you? Your family? The people around you?
- From what do we need protection and safety from today? How does Jesus the Good Shepherd protect us during sick times?
4. Explore: Try these out from your teachers!
- Younger: With your mom or dad get out a piece of paper draw and then cut out with mom and dad a sheep craft! Once you have made your sheep have mom or dad hide the sheep, then you go find the sheep like a good shepherd! Hide and SHEEP! Just like Jesus finds us His sheep, you can go find your sheep!
- Older: Week 2, go to Google! Search "I am Jesus Little Lamb", the hymn. Find the hymn and then read it as if you were reading a poem. Comment in the comment section of the "Students" video on YouTube the word or phrase that sticks out to you. Bonus, find the author of the hymn and comment that too!
- Everyone: Go to Psalm 23. Before you pray, read Psalm 23 out loud. What sticks out? Come back to this psalm at least two more times this week before a mealtime or bedtime and read it together.
5. Pray: Take time to think over your prayer needs and then end your time in prayer!